RULES for The Farm League Park -> * NO DOGS ALLOWED * NO SMOKING, VAPING or DIPPING * NO SHELLED NUTS * NO SUNFLOWER SEEDS * NO GUM * NO METAL SPIKES *
Breaking these rules will result in Head Coach ejection and forfeit of game. ALL BASEBALL FIELDS ARE TURF and some FLAG FIELDS ARE TURF.
SPRING 2024 BASEBALL: Age is calculated as how old they are on May 1, 2024. For example, if your son is 9 on April 30 and turns 10 on May 2nd, he would be in the 9U division. Parents have the option of playing UP a grade but never down.
SUMMER 2024 BASEBALL: Age is calculated as how old they are on May 1, 2024. For example, if your son is 9 on April 30 and turns 10 on May 2nd, he would be in the 9U division. Parents have the option of playing UP a grade but never down.
FALL 2024 BASEBALL: all kids age up! Age is calculated as how old they are on May 1, 2025. For example, if your son is 9 on April 30 and turns 10 on May 2nd, he would be in the 9U division. Parents have the option of playing UP a grade but never down.
Age levels might be combined, depending on number of registrations, especially with older ages.
The U in 9U etc means - "9 and UNDER"
3U - 4U T-Ball & 5U soft toss => $189
6U - 8U coach pitch => $219
9U - 14U kid pitch => $249
Baseball Academy => $199
We do not have any fundraisers, sponsors or other fees.
tball and 5U: jersey, hat, 10 games. All games are officiated by parents.
6U and older: jersey, hat, 10 games, plus 2 games minimum in playoffs for divisions with scores and standings
Batting helmet, baseball glove, bat, cleats, pants, belt, socks in coach's choice of color (these can all be purchased at Dick's Sporting goods, Academy, Dugout Sports, etc.)
(Rosters are sent 1 week after the registration closes)
- SPRING, register by January 13, 2024
- SUMMER, register by May, 2024
- FALL, register by July, 2024
- SPRING, register by January 3, 2024
- SUMMER, register by May, 2024
- FALL, register is July, 2024
* A LATE ADD REGISTRATION is not guaranteed to be placed on a team. Player will be placed where we can fit them, and may be moved, if needed, to balance teams. A LATE ADD REGISTRATION understands they will go where we can place them. Only if we do not have an open space and do not offer any team slot, will a player be refunded.
* A LATE ADD REGISTRATION understands that their uniform will have to be ordered LATE, so it will arrive LATE, possibly after opening weekend. When ordering LATE uniforms, the availability & size could be impacted.
* Please register BEFORE registration closes to avoid issues. We have very long registration periods for your convenience.
- SPRING, season starts February 9, 2024
- SUMMER, season starts last week of May (ends Mid-July, no games July 4th)
- FALL, season starts end of August
(The schedule is released after the rosters are sent out)
- SPRING, Academy starts January 7th, 2024, SUNDAYS 4pm-6pm
- SUMMER Academy starts beginning of June - MONDAYS 5:30-7:30pm
- FALL, Academy starts end of July - SUNDAYS 5:30-7:30
If rainout occurs, will be made up during the week. In the summer, probably Sunday morning.
10 games and playoff tournament
Teams are set a week after registration ends, rosters are sent to the coaches, and then practices will begin. The coaches on the team control the day of the week you practice as well as time and location.
1-2 practices a week; depending on what the parents and coaches decide.
Spring season: Friday-Sunday. ** We will play Fri 3/8/24, honoring Spring Break with no games the 1st Saturday thru Friday 3/9-15/23. Then we WILL play the 2nd weekend Sat & Sun 3/16-17/23.
Summer season: Sunday afternoon and Monday through Friday evenings. We do not play on Saturday's once school is out.
Fall season: Friday nights, Saturdays, Sunday Afternoons and Monday Evenings.
Season start and end dates are subject to change due to weather, outside field issues, or acts of God. These incidents could change without notice due to events beyond our control. Any delay may cause the game schedule to be changed from the original posted at the beginning of the season.
BASEBALL ACADEMY: Spring Academy is Sunday afternoons 4-6pm. Summer Academy is Monday Nights 5:30-7:30pm. Fall Academy is Sunday Nights 5:30-7:30pm.
Please note with the ACADEMY: If you plan to play in a league at the same time, due to large leagues we cannot guarantee that there will not be a conflict with a league game and the Academy.
* KISD SPRING BREAK - we will play the FRI before, be off the first SAT/SUN and the week of Spring Break. We WILL play the second weekend, SAT/SUN.
* THANKSGIVING - we will play the FRI before, be off the first SAT/SUN and the week of Thanksgiving. We WILL play the second weekend, SAT/SUN.
* GOOD FRIDAY & EASTER - no games. we WILL play the Saturday in between.
The league and coaches communicate via email. When completing registration, PLEASE put your email that you check frequently.
Games can be played at The Farm League Park, Burroughs Park, Collins Park, Gleannloch Farms Sports Complex, Trinity Lutheran or Rothwood Park. These parks are run separately and in charge of making sure their fields are ready to play and determine if their field is rained out.
Yes, just email Rob with the details. All team members can register online, requesting you as coach. There is an option on the registration form that states: "Coach Preference."
Yes! On the registration form you can select the "coach" or "team mom" box. We will get with the new coaches as the season gets closer.
All teams are led by parent volunteer manager and coaches. We will request a parent volunteer if needed.
3,4,5, and 6u teams use a soft core baseball. "squishy" ball to help get the kids used to catching a baseball. All other divisions use a standard baseball.
Coaches will be emailed if games are rained out or delayed due to weather, otherwise games are played as scheduled.
We will do our best to avoid any regular season game conflcits between the two sports. We will also do our best to avoid any playoff game conflicts in round 1 of playoffs. However, as teams advance in playoffs, we cannot avoid conflicts.
* $25 processing fee for all refunds requested.
* 50% refund after regular registration has ended.
* No refunds 7 days prior to opening day for the registered season. Season start dates are subject to change with no change in the refund policy.
* A SEASON is defined as "started" or "open" when the first game is played for that season by any team in any division.
* Refunds may take up to 2 weeks for processing.
* Late Fees and Processing Fees are non-refundable.
* You are registering for the current season. Registration cannot be transferred to another season, person or sport.
This policy applies to any reason, including but not limited to: move, injury, change of mind, change of team, change of season start or end date, acts of God, acts of nature.
RETURNED CHECKS: $25 NSF Fee will be added to the Registration Fee. Payment of the Registration Fee, plus the NSF Fee is required before participation will be allowed. We only accept checks for full teams (not individuals), and must be agreed upon & approved by THE FARM LEAGUE ahead of time.
LATE FEES: $20 Late Fee will be added to registration for anyone registering after the stated deadline; non-refundable.
Games or Camps through the Farm League maybe changed due to an event, weather, or other activities. All parents and coaches will be notified if this occurs.
The Farm League follows the Klein ISD school calendar for holidays and breaks.
I/we am / are the parent, guardian, or custodial person of the above child, in consideration the he/she may play flag football or baseball with the Farm League. In the event that my/our child should become injured while he/she is engaged in football or baseball activities, I assume all risks and hazards incidental to such participation including transportation to and from the activities and do herby waive, release, absolve, and agree to hold harmless the Farm League, its officers, directors, managers, coaches, trainers, assistant directors, game officials, sponsors, supervisors, Trinity Klein Lutheran/Providence Classical School/Harris County/Spring/Klein/Tomball/ CyFair schools, attending physicians, and any person transporting youth to and from any Farm League activity for any claim arising out of injury or for the administration or failure to administer first aid and or medical attention.
Secondly should my child become injured and I/we are not present and cannot be immediately contacted I/we herby appoint as legal guardian the Farm League for the limited purpose of defining, determining the necessity of and authorizing such medical attention or treatment as they deem appropriate. I/we herby release said officials from any and all liability, claim, or cause of action arising out of the good faith exercise of the power granted by this authorization.
Please provide the following medical information. In the event that your child should require treatment in your absence. The Farm League will attempt to obtain medical treatment from the doctor or facility you designate, if in their judgment, circumstances allow them to do so. Completing & paying registration on this site or other is acceptance of this waiver